Thursday, April 19, 2012

Evangelistic Target Shoppers


Good Morning!

I was in Target yesterday with two out of the six and this little bunny busted into
song in the middle of our shopping experience. I grabbed my phone and did my best to capture her
while trying to keep the cart moving to keep baby Preston happy! This child never stops singing and dancing but this Target evangelistic experience was a first for us.

Gotta love the family pack of Charmin front and center. Have mercy.

Happy Thursday!








11 comments:

SSM said...

Bravo!

Katie said...

I am so tickled right now! How precious! (I especially love that she had to dismount the buggy in order to get that clap in!) I sure do hope she was heard, bless her heart! ;o)

3 Peanuts said...

So cute. One of my all time favorite songs:)

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

So sweet, I love it! A true picture of what Jesus called us to as little children, without shame or agenda, just joy.

Pam said...

That is so ADORABLE!!! <3 Thanks so much for sharing and making my day! :-)

Valerie said...

So cute! And dontcha just love how Baby Preston was joining in with smiles and hand claps! I love it...Evangelizing Target! :)

Deborah said...

Now that put a smile on my face today. :-)

Ruth said...

I am new to your blog and I love it. Your message of God's grace has reached me and touched my heart. I will not forget that our God is an awesome God and mighty to save. Thank you for sharing your testimony so openly and honestly. I wish I could have been at the Pearl Event.
Ruth

just ask beth said...

Rejoice!!

Shakin' the Foundation said...

Simply precious!

Vanessa said...

PERFECTION!!!! And I love Baby P's hand raising!!!!