Monday, March 26, 2012

Pearl Event II Link Party



Good Morning Glories!


I have created a link party for those of you who have written a post about the event and would like to link up! You can link up each post you have written. Thank you to all of you who have already written about your experience! I cannot wait to read your hearts this week! The big kids will be back in school and I may be able to sit at the computer without interruption. Just a little reminder that you must use a permalink to the actual post and not your blog address. That way readers will not have to search your blog for the specific posts.

Also I have more pictures that I will be adding to the last two posts I've written about the event and I am still planning to write about each of the girls ....I'm still trying to catch up and recover! 

And just as a little side note....

I highly recommend loading up all of your laundry and hightailing it on over to the "laundromat" with a gazillion quarters in your pocket! I broke my own record this past week. 15 washers and 4 super duper heavy duty washers and 12 dryers! It is a powerful feeling to have all of that laundry going at the same time! Honestly.

Thank you again to each one of you for taking the time to write about it! The link party will be open until next Monday!


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

YES! I can't tell you how many times I have thought about taking our laundry down there and getting it ALL DONE at one time!! Way to go! :)

Love Being A Nonny said...

I did the laundry thing two or three times when all the kiddos lived at home...and loved it! Everything clean...all at one time. Sheets, comforters, everything! I got so excited one time, I told hubs," let's open a laundromat." ummmm, he said no. ;( something about the glamour wearing off. Imagine that!

C Grace Design said...

Yay! how fun...okay, gonna get motivated to write!!! :P

Home: Inside and Out said...

I LOVE the laundry suggestion. I am embarrassed to admit that a long time back, I was so overwhelmed with laundry I actually paid for the wash, dry, fold service at my local laundromat. It was expensive, but SOOO worth it at that point. :)

nonnie said...

Sibi,
What a great idea. Hope everyone that attended will blog about how wonderful it is. I have had so many girls (pearls) tell me they want to go next time :)

Blessings!
teresa