Monday, June 7, 2010

The Chance







Good Morning! I hope that you all are doing well and enjoying the start of a beautiful summer!


I wanted to let you know that we are moving forward with Project: Something Beautiful thanks to a very special friend! I am so thankful that He has worked out the details!


Eliza who owns the The Pink Giraffe in Nashville has graciously opened a P.O. Box for this project! I cannot thank her enough for her kindness and her beautiful heart to help and serve! I am beyond grateful and am praying that this will all come together and will touch the hearts of at least some of the Nashville flood victims. 


To those of you who have e-mailed me with your ideas to help..... thank you!! I will be contacting you and I can't tell you how much it means to me! 


Here is a link to the original post about this project in case you missed it and would like to help.


I am so excited about the opportunity for each one of us to be His arms and His feet and to demonstrate the goodness and the love and the beauty of our Father. What a privilege. 


We are collecting beautiful pajamas and fragrant specialty soaps for Men, Women and Children. We will receive items through the month of June and then our plan is to make a trip in to collect everything, package it and deliver it with a ministry team over the fourth of July weekend. 


Here are some details...


Please send whatever you feel led to do. Everything will be SO appreciated! Please know that. And every little bit will help! If you want to send in one pair of pajamas for a child or one bar of specialty soap please do! We are grateful for anything and everything and there isn't anything too small to send!




What: Beautiful pajamas in all sizes for men, women and children 
           Fragrant specialty soaps


When: Today through June 30


Where: Here is the address!


The Pink Giraffe
P.O. Box 58325
Nashville, TN 37205




Don't miss the chance to do something beautiful......




May He bless you one hundred fold for your extraordinary kindness.



10 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

You are so kind to think of this lovely idea!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What a wonderful thing to do. Just a simple thing like this will brighten
someone's day. Love & blessings from NC!

Anonymous said...

this is such a beautiful idea! There is little I love more than cute new pjs and a warm bath. This will bless someone's socks off!

Unknown said...

Blessed to be an new follower, Deborah via Artnsoulbydeborah.com
Stop by if you have a moment and enjoy some scripture and inspiration. Hope you'll follow me 2...Many Blessing, Deborah

Anonymous said...

I have been following you on twitter and hadn't been to your blog yet! Glad I stopped by! I love what you have going on and am excited to be following! xo

Nancy said...

Off to buy my soaps tomorrow, I just love this idea. You are such a blessing!

Ann-Marie B. said...

I am new to your blog and I love it! It's obvious you are a woman after God's own heart, and I look forward to checking back often.

Blessings,
Ann-Marie

Myra Campbell Phillips said...

You have such a lovely blog! I enjoyed browsing and reading about God's faithfulness to work in your life. He is faithful & His loving kindness is everlasting! I added your blog to my blog list. I think it's a great place to point my friends and readers!

red ticking said...

i sooo admire all you do... what God has placed in you to spread HIs word... you are such a beautiful woman... i would LOVE if you would come west (seattle) sometime... i would rally behind you 100%!!
xoxo pam

red ticking said...

i sooo admire all you do... what God has placed in you to spread HIs word... you are such a beautiful woman... i would LOVE if you would come west (seattle) sometime... i would rally behind you 100%!!
xoxo pam