Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Goodies



Good Morning!

I hope you all are enjoying this incredible time of year!  I love, love, love fall!
I wanted to share a few of my fall favorites with you all. I do not normally do a post like this but thought I would branch out and write about some fragrant and delicious goodies today. I love all things home and especially anything seasonal!



Here are some of my personal favorites! You may notice that I have an unhealthy obsession for all things Williams and Sonoma:) I squeal with delight every single time I walk into that store!



Throw out everything else. It's over.  I can't stop cleaning with this!!
Williams Sonoma Winter Berry dish soap, countertop spray and hand soap.





The nutmeg grinder! I have used this in my coffee for years!  So good....




Cinnamon Stirrers and Mulling Spices. Another two of my all time favorites! I burn small amounts of the mulling spices on the stove and my entire house smells like WS within minutes. I give these away as gifts a lot during the holidays! 

This is the most fragrant fall candle I have found this year. It smells like caramel cake (which I will get to in a minute) and pumpkin muffins combined!  Found at Bath and Body Works.






The Honeycrisp apple.

It is like eating a dessert! So good and so good for you. My favorite treat this time of year! You can find them at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.







My apologies for this tiny picture!! This is my all time favorite coffee ever. It is called Caramel Apple Nut . They only carry it this time of year! It is from Gloria Jean's Coffee and it will make you weak in the knees. I promise!





This is a close second! Also from Gloria Jean's. It makes my entire kitchen smell like a blueberry muffin bakery!





                                             My favorite cup and saucer from Anthro.







Caramel Cake. That is all.  My weakness this time of year!  This one is from Caroline's Cakes which I have heard wonderful things about!  I have my eye on this one to order for Thanksgiving.





This is my absolute favorite candle for the Christmas season. Nest "Holiday." I have been a "Nest" candle fan for years! All of their candles are incredible but this one is my personal favorite!




Hope you enjoy and my apologies for the size of some of the pictures!  Happy Fall!



5 comments:

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I had the caramel cake from Caroline's Cakes last month and it is unbelievable! Order it! You won't be disappointed!

Deborah said...

I also share the same unhealthy obsession with W & S. Thanks for sharing you lists of favorites.

The caramel cakes looks great.

lizziefitz said...

Ditto!!! Yum !! I can just smell and taste all the yummy holiday goodness:))

Jo said...

Yummy list!
I think it's time to do a little holiday shopping for myself :)

Hope all is well ~
Jo

ms. mindless said...

Caroline's caramel cake is to die for! SO amazing. I only allow myself to order once per year, because otherwise, I would be in big trouble.