Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Season of Celebrations!

Over the course of several weeks in a row we have had a "few" major celebrations!
The following would be my reasons that I have been a little behind on posting!
Bennett's Birthday
Mommy's Birthday
Mother's Day
Our Anniversary
Bella Grace's Graduation
Bella Grace's First Dance Recital
Bella Grace's Dance Recital Party
Emma Pearl's First Birthday
Emma Pearl's First Birthday Party
Father's Day
Macey's High School Graduation
Macey's Graduation Party
In addition to all of these wonderful events, our oldest is leaving for college, our second is starting kindergarten, we have a new baby coming, we are trying to sell our home as well as getting a family of 7 (almost!) ready for a big move to a new state.
By His Grace....
I'm trying to breathe.

6 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

What an exciting time in your life! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through another, and just wanted to say what a beautiful family you have!! It is obvious the love, care, and time you take to celebrate each of your children's milestones. Congratulations on your pregnancy and hope the moves goes smoothly.

The Spillman Family Blog said...

So glad to hear all is well. I know you have your hands full, but when you get ready for your move to Dallas, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Denise C said...

My goodness.....you have been a very busy Mommy!!! What wonderful celebrations you have had over the past few months!!
Such sweet blessings!!!

Lori said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Lots and lots of goodness!! lol Well, I knew some of this, but not all...do tell when MOMMYY'S BIRTHDAY was!!!
Your family is on my prayer list and on my heart of course.
Love this sweet picture.

Jodee said...

Holy cow! You are one busy woman! You have so much in your life to celebrate! Enjoy every minute of it!