Friday, March 14, 2008

Dreaming about this

We have gone to Seaside almost every year since 1998 and I am dreaming about going again this April. It is near impossible this year given my husband started a new job. So I am dreaming and reminiscing today.  I love the sound and smell of the ocean, the sunshine on my face and being barefoot in the sand. ....there is nothing like it. 


Lori said...

Enjoy as your mind recalls the special moments of times past.
What a beautiful picture! :)

wendymom said...

I love, love, love Seaside. I am with you, dreaming of being there. Unfortunately, I won't make it there this year until Labor Day weekend. I travel there each year for an annual trip with college girlfriends. This year will be #12. Can't wait.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

In a week we leave for Seacrest Beach...a few towns over from Seaside! But we are already planning to drive in for dinner/snack at Pickles in Seaside one evening!