Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beautiful Grace

I want to remember everything. I am a hopeless romantic. A super sentimental.  A Mom who dreamed and wished about being a Mom from as far back as I can remember. And so, I try to make the every day special. I try my best to capture the innocence of my children through my lens. And I try really, really hard to "help" my husband see what I see and capture it on film when I look through the camera. This is one of my favorites that He captured. I see the photograph in my minds' eye way before anyone is even close to being ready. I don't like posed pictures. They don't seem realistic to me. I would much prefer to capture my children just being and doing what they do naturally.  This is my little love Bella Grace, kissing the foot of her brand new baby brother. She stopped picking flowers to run over and give him a little kiss. She exudes love. She is exactly what her name says she is. She is Gods' Beautiful Grace. 

7 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

What a precious picture of your girls! I love candids!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I have enjoyed your recent pictures too - you have been blessed with a beautiful family.

My husband keeps reminding me that we are very blessed to have each other and our two beautiful girls, but I have always wanted four children and these back-to-back losses have been hard to take. I know that everything happens for a reason, and perhaps this means that I will be able to pour more energy into my daughters and my work with the junior league, but it is still so hard. Your post was a nice reminder of what DH has told me over and over.

Thank you!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

What a beautiful picture!!

Mom of Eleven said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. I simply love yours and it is precious. Your children are beautiful and I congrats on your fifth. I look forward to hearing about all of your adventures along the way.

Jodee said...

Simply adorable! Love those little piggies!

Lori said...

I can see why this is a favorite~ Bella Grace is just lovely kissing the sweet feet of baby brother. :)
I also am a hopeless romantic and the silliest things can make me weak! :)
I can totally relate to seeing a picture in your mind and capturing it on film~ and also "helping" my dear husband! lol Just yesterday I was thinking about this same thing and wondering if I was "normal" and if others could relate?! I still don't know if I'm "normal", but I do think you could relate! :)
Well you have done a wonderful job of capturing their innocence and beauty and special moments in time. :)

Denise C said...

Now that is so sweet! I just adore a little one's feet! So precious of his sissy to come over and give him a little smooch right on those little toes!
Oh what sweet days!!!
Blessings,
Denise