Friday, March 14, 2008

Give Him the Highest Praise

This photograph of my daughter perfectly describes my heart this week. It has not been easy but I have had to trust Him more than ever. Trust that He will not let me fall, that He is there to catch me and not just catch me, but embrace me in His loving arms. That He is watching me, guarding me, protecting me and showing me just what I can do when I allow Him to be Father. My heart is full of gratitude as I sit and reflect on all that He has orchestrated in my life this week. His mercy and His grace are never ending and my heart is filled with thanksgiving as I  have experienced His love in new ways. I give you the highest praise Lord- even in the midst of things we don't understand and a season of great adversity. You are highly lifted up Father when things work out and when they don't. 
This house trusts you and we give you the highest praise.

5 comments:

Denise C said...

IT is so nice to meet you!!! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog!

I am just taking in all the beauty of your blog right now...beautiful family...beautiful words...beautiful love for our Father.....I am so thankful HE crossed our paths!

Sweet Blessings to you my new friend!

*I'd love to add you to my list of "Blogs I Love"....would that be OK?

Jodee said...

Adorable picture!

Lori said...

Thank you for the visual reminder of God's loving arms~ what a darling picture!

Tangee said...

I love that picture and thank you for sharing your heart. It was a humbling reminder for me to have a better prepared heart as well.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Can I just say all your pictures are beautiful! I love seeing them with your precious family!