Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Air

Run as fast as you can and pick up a copy of the best thing to hit newsstands since Lily.  Life: Beautiful  . The new beauty-filled and inspirational magazine that is sure to be a hit and a blessing to your soul. I called and ordered all three issues given that I can't find a bookstore that carries it around here. What a gorgeous, God-inspired gift to the tired media world. You can look and drool on line at their gorgeous web-site. www.lifebeautifulmagazine.com 
I had a small party planning business for years called Life is Beautiful. So they are singing my song. Make yourself a cup of tea and enjoy every beautiful page. You won't be disappointed.

11 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to check this out!

Jodee Leader said...

I will have to check this out too. It looks like my cup of tea!

Lori said...

Oh I can't wait, thanks!!

Russell and Hillary Jordan said...

A friend of mine recommended this to me. I'm definitely going to check it out!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. Your profile picture is so sweet.

Kimber said...

I have heard this is great but have been unable to find it where I live too.

Kim

lizziefitz said...

Sign me up now. Thanks for sharing . I will visit their website tonight.

Lori said...

By the way~ I would LOVE to be your neighbor!!! Oh how fun that would be!

Digging for Pearls said...

Looks great!

I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. I am trying to survey as many women as possible for research for a book I want to write. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.

thepreppyprincess said...

Thanks so much for the tip on the magazine - sounds like it's a wonderful read! :-)

Denise C said...

Ooooo!!! Looks so wonderful! I am going to subscribe right now! Thanks for sharing this! I ave never heard of this publication before now!
Sweet Blessings!!!
Denise