Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Air

Run as fast as you can and pick up a copy of the best thing to hit newsstands since Lily.  Life: Beautiful  . The new beauty-filled and inspirational magazine that is sure to be a hit and a blessing to your soul. I called and ordered all three issues given that I can't find a bookstore that carries it around here. What a gorgeous, God-inspired gift to the tired media world. You can look and drool on line at their gorgeous web-site. www.lifebeautifulmagazine.com 
I had a small party planning business for years called Life is Beautiful. So they are singing my song. Make yourself a cup of tea and enjoy every beautiful page. You won't be disappointed.

11 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to check this out!

Jodee said...

I will have to check this out too. It looks like my cup of tea!

Lori said...

Oh I can't wait, thanks!!

Hillary Jordan said...

A friend of mine recommended this to me. I'm definitely going to check it out!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. Your profile picture is so sweet.

3 Peanuts said...

I have heard this is great but have been unable to find it where I live too.

Kim

lizziefitz said...

Sign me up now. Thanks for sharing . I will visit their website tonight.

Lori said...

By the way~ I would LOVE to be your neighbor!!! Oh how fun that would be!

Jodie Wolfe said...

Looks great!

I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. I am trying to survey as many women as possible for research for a book I want to write. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the tip on the magazine - sounds like it's a wonderful read! :-)

Denise C said...

Ooooo!!! Looks so wonderful! I am going to subscribe right now! Thanks for sharing this! I ave never heard of this publication before now!
Sweet Blessings!!!
Denise