Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pearl Party





If I could describe how I am feeling about getting to meet you all in real life at The Pearl Event II, this picture describes it perfectly.

I cannot wait for the chance to hug you all in person and hear your heart stories. To get the chance to meet and greet in real time....well, there really isn't anything like it.

Just so you know and can consider yourself warned, I'm a hugger and a squealer.  So for those of you who are attending and who are not huggers,  I apologize in advance and we can just shake hands and curtsy if you want. No worries! :)

I wish you all could be there.

I want so badly to make a way for each one of you to join us who really wants to!  If you feel in your heart that you are supposed to be there and could join us if it were not for financial obligations, I would love for you to post about it and link up here.  Maybe He will make a way through another blogger or reader!!

For those of you who would just like to bless someone else, please enjoy looking through the links and see if there is someone you could bless with an airline ticket, with miles, with a hotel room, a rental car, a ticket to the event or all of the above! Just email them directly. I know God is able to make a way where there seems to be no way.....Amen.

We are blessed to be a blessing and it is a gift to desire to look for opportunities and ways to bless someone else! 

For those of you who are planning to attend and who have a blog, please link up as well, so that all of the speakers can stop by and visit and get to know you a little if we don't know you already! I will leave the linky up for a while to allow enough time for everyone to participate!

Four short weeks from today we will be there together! Counting down the days! There are 35 seats remaining as of this morning! I will be sharing a big post with more information, the flyer and the details about the blogger/reader meet up on Friday night, March 9th sometime this next week. So looking forward to it all!





2 comments:

Kerri said...

Hi Sibi!
I tried linking up to the Pearl Party, but for some reason it is not working! Still praying for a miracle that I can be there with all of you beautiful ladies!

The Mrs. said...

Wish I could go!!! Please come to LA!