Monday, February 20, 2012

Countdown






Happy Monday to you all! I am in full swing here with all the planning and organizing and details.

I have prayed and asked for truckloads of more grace to enable me to do all that needs to be done!

There are just under 20 seats left as of this morning so there is still time for you to join us if you want to!

I also wanted to share our Worship Leader with you!

Brittany Nelson will be leading us that day and I am blown away by her willingness to serve.

She is grace in motion and has an incredible voice and a gift to lead others into worship that is just really, really beautiful. I have experienced it myself....

It is my pleasure to introduce you all to Brittany Nelson!






Brittany is a stay-at-home mom to three beautiful blessings and the wife of one amazing and encouraging man. She has been singing for as long as she can remember and has been leading worship for many years. Brittany is also a freelance makeup and hair artist who loves to bring out the God-given beauty in everyone she has the privilege to work with. It is her heart, in worship, to point people to the Father, Who loves them so much that He gave His only Son. She has come to realize that we can truly trust His goodness because He gave us the very best He had: Jesus. Her goals in life are to know more and more the love of God, love her family well, love others through her giftings, and worship with angels.




Can I tell you how grateful I am to God and to these five women?  


No words to describe the depth of it all...


Walking with the Father through the planning of this event has stretched me and encouraged me.


I have clung to Him through this.  I have asked Him about every, single piece of His event...


Everything.


This isn't something out of a box. 


This isn't planned or paid for by a cooperation or a church.


It is truly and only by His grace. It is all Him.


As I shared back in December...... 


These incredible and amazing women "are not professional and perfectly polished speakers"


They are "real women sharing real stories."


It is completely organic. 


God breathed. 


God designed.


God orchestrated. 


It is a living breathing expression of the Father's heart for His daughters.


Grateful me.


There is still time to make plans to attend!


Also if you would like to partner with us by donation, the last day to contribute any amount
is Wednesday, Feb. 29 and still be included in the program.


You can contribute after that date but we are going to print on March 1 and would love to thank our sweet partners in the program.


Here is the link for tickets and donations.
http://thepearlevent-autohome.eventbrite.com/

Thank you to every single one of you who have taken the time to pray for God's blessing on this event. I am beyond grateful to you and just know that your prayers have carried me through a time that I will share about later on.

Glory to His name.
Romans 8:18



7 comments:

paige said...

i love you dearly
ox

3 Peanuts said...

So excited for you Sibi!! I know that all of you amazing women will BLESS so many other amazing women. I so admire your willingness to listen to the Lord's call to bring women together. You are a shining example of God's love.

Alecia said...

Oh I so wish I could go! It's going to be a huge blessing to so many...can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Tiffany said...

Probably not attending, however I know it will be Beautiful in every way. Praying for all of you to be so blessed!
I also re-pinned this event and blogged a little about it in my last post.
;)

DianeTaylor said...

SQUEAL - I wish I wish I was going :( I can't wait to hear all about it. That is a great line-up of speakers, what an incredible journey this has been for you.

Take care and good luck with all your preparations :):)

Deborah said...

I'm feel so blessed to be able to attend. My husband and I are going to make it an extra long weekend of it.

Is you new business anywhere near there and would it be open Wed. or Thursday before the event. Would love to stop buy to shop.

Jaima of Ring Around the Rosies said...

Heard of this through the beautiful Edie! I'm on the waiting list, and would LOVE to be able to attend. I'm still very much healing from my own tragedy, so it would be so nice to fellowship and worship with other amazing, tested, women.