Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blogger Meet and Greet & A Few More Tickets!


Hello Girls!

I wanted to let you know that we have worked it out with the hotel to offer more seats without breaking the fire marshal code!

God is so good...

We are releasing tickets tonight and over the next couple of days! If you are on the wait list, you will receive an email notification and have 24 hours to purchase the ticket according to Eventbrite. If you decide to pass we will move on to the next name on the list...

There are 15 names on the list already so add your name quickly!

I am praying that some how He will make a way for all of you to attend who really want to!

We are planning a very informal meet up inside Opryland Hotel at a place called The Conservatory Bar on Friday night.

For those of you who want a big glass of sweet tea or lemonade or diet coke, they seem to have it all and it is big enough that we can have some room to squeal and hug and make a fuss over you all a little!





Blogger and Reader ~Meet and Greet ~ Sip and Tweet

Friday, March 9

7:30 until 9:30

The Conservatory Bar

Opryland Hotel

Wear your pearls so we will know you are with us! :)

Let me know in the comments if you will be joining in on the fun!

All of the speakers will be there !

Praying for you all every day sweet friends. 8 more days!


13 comments:

paige said...

i can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!
i'll be there.
pearls
boots
whatever you need me to do!
& i can't wait to meet everyone else.
lord have mercy! we might not break the fire code but they will tell us to keep the noise volume down that night!
:)

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

Will be praying for your event and wishing I was there with pearls on to meet & greet YOU!!! (and Paige, too!). While making new friends along the way. xoxoxo

Jenny Beth said...

hey love. hoping to make it into nashville in time for the meet and greet!! will text/email to let you know if i will be there. cant wait. the lord is doing great things. love you friend.

Charity said...

I will be the squeeling with bells I mean pearls on. I can not wait. I am working like a crazy person to get everything here taken care of that way while I am there I have nothing but that moment to enjoy. I am giddy just thinking about all that is going to be. I am still praying. Let me know if you need any help on Friday, as it gets closer I will be able to tell you what time I will be in towwn, I would love to help you any way you need. I love you.

Elizabeth said...

I bought tickets as soon as they became available. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the event. I am so sad I will miss but hope to share the opportunity with someone else. I would love to give my two tickets to someone else. Please email me if you need tickets or know someone who does. It will be a wonderful weekend!
eburriss@btes.tv

Deborah said...

I'll be there. I can't wait. I've been so looking forward to meeting the speakers and making new friends. Now off to find pearls.

Sheri said...

I will be there Friday night!!! I can't wait. yay

Hopsy said...

I SO wish I could be there! I will be thinking of you all and the fun you will be having!

Kelli said...

Wish I could be there and meet you and all of the other amazing ladies. I will be praying for all of you!

Love Being A Nonny said...

I will be there....pearls as always!

Nancy said...

Hi Sibi:
Praying for this event and just know everything will be perfect. Financial issues will keep me from coming this time :(. I've tried to come up with a few different ways to make it but flights from Boston to Nashville won't allow just a day trip. Keeping you in my prayers. Can't wait to hear all the details. I know you were holding a ticket for me and I'm sorry to have waited so long to rsvp. I've been hoping to find a way. Hopefully someone local on the waitlist will get to enjoy.
XOXO
Nancy

Home: Inside and Out said...

I will be there! Can't wait to meet all of you!

The Mrs. said...

Praying it's the best event ever! xo