Thursday, February 4, 2010

Perfect Sentiment






I wanted to introduce you all to my new friend Erin at Perfect Sentiment. For those who are not familiar I want to encourage you to stop by and introduce yourself and then sit with a cup of tea and look at all of her beautiful and inspirational paper goods. I absolutely adore her style! I recently asked her if she would create a card for me to use during Blissdom and she created the sweetest and girliest card and I just absolutely love it! On top of that, she did it in a pinch. And I do mean in a pinch and was so kind and so gracious to me that I am not quite sure how to express my gratitude. (Seeing that this sleep deprived Mother of five waited until the last minute to have some cards made. :) Thank you Erin for your extraordinary kindness...






The Blissdom weekend is here and I am super excited and scared to death all at the same time. Couple that with trying to make arrangements for this great big family and well, it's a little hectic! I wish you were ALL going first of all so that we could finally meet in person and I could shower you with pearl necklaces and rose petals and secondly so that it would feel more like a conference with beautiful friends!!


I do not "know" a single person attending but I know of and admire many of the talented bloggers who are speaking and attending.  I am looking forward to soaking up all of their wisdom and learning as much as I possibly can about how best to share my story. I promise to pass along every pearl of wisdom to you sweet friends.......wish me luck.







10 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Sibi, your card is beautiful. I know you are going to be a shinning star at Blissdom. Enjoy every moment!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

xoxo
Nancy

Jerri said...

Just recent heard about Blissdom and so wish I could go! By the way, absolutely love your story and adore your blog!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

What a lovely card! Just discovered your blog, and I am enjoying every. single. moment of it!

Alee said...

Just came across your blog, and I love it. Thanks for sharing!

bevy said...

So excited! I just ordered "family rules" from your friend's etsy shop... going to buy frames the weekend and post them in the hall connecting the kitchen and boys' rooms!

Have fun at Blissdom!

paige said...

erin is such a cutie & i love her blog too
the card she created is so pretty!

i hope you are having a fabulous time at blissdom & i look forward to hearing all about it!!!!

ps, a little valentines parcel is inroute to you
mwah!!

Jana said...

it was so great to meet you! I loved your card so of course you were first on my list. I am so excited to catch up on you!

Mr. Green said...

Of course, I enjoyed meeting you and your family immensely. Do not ever underestimate the impact you have.

Ellen Seidman said...

Sibi, you are a total inspiration. I was glad to meet you at Blissdom! Linking to you from blog recap I'm doing.

meandering pearl said...

so beautiful!!!