Friday, October 9, 2009

Seasonal Delights

google image

I am using one of my photos from last fall again this year! Isn't she a beauty? This is my absolute favorite type of pumpkin! We are all so excited and so thankful that Mr. P and G is finally home for a few days! So we are heading to the Pumpkin Patch in the morning and then to a Fall Fest! I absolutely love fall. I love filling our wagon with babies and pumpkins! I love eating caramel corn and drinking hot apple cider. I love the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice. I love the sound of my children laughing and jumping into huge piles of leaves! I love their little rosy cheeks and the way they always smell like peanut butter and apple juice. I also enjoy filling our home with the scents of this amazing season! I will post my favorite fall recipe next! I hope your weekend overflows with the abundance of this very special time of year!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi Sibi. Love your fairytale pumpkin. Thank you for posting it again for us "newer" followers!

I love Fall too, especially here in the midwest. And while I want to relocate (terribly) with my spouse and kiddos to the coast, I'm definitely thinking it needs to be mid-Atlantic or further north...I just don't think I can go without my change of seasons!

Blessings from Kansas,
Valerie

nest of posies said...

i think i need to come to your house just to smell it!

can't stand it. you are making me crave it all even more. love, love, love the sentence with peanut butter & apple juice. only YOU could word that & make it sound as heavenly as it really does smell on our precious children!

tell that Mr. P & G that i am glad he is home. happy fall fest to the P & G family. :)
love you all.

TRM said...

Happy Fall! It's nice to know that you are enjoy it.

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE Fall too but we have not quite reached it here:( LOVE that pumpkin!