Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

photo credit: Martha Stewart
I wanted to share one of my favorite fall recipes with you again this year. I cannot describe how incredible these muffins taste! My family begs for these every year! They are absolutely delicious! I want to thank my amazing friend Kellie for her wonderful recipe! Treat your family this weekend and make a batch or two!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 and 2/3 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
mix all of the above into one bowl
2 large eggs
1 cup of Libby's plain pumpkin
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 cup of milk chocolate chips
mix this part in another bowl
Then combine both bowls together and spoon into a muffin pan
Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Makes one dozen of the most delicious muffins you have ever tasted!


Jennifer said...

Going to try these this weekend hopefully! Have a fun Fall day tomorrow. So glad ya'll can all be together for the fun! Enjoy!

PS. Love the fairytale pumpkin, I hope you find one tomorrow for your front porch

Jo said...

I love pumpkin anything this time of year. It was so nice to see you pop up this morning ~ I've missed seeing you.

Those pumpkins are from a fairytale ~ just perfect. I also love the white ones.

Havea great weekend celebrating autumn!


TRM said...

I may have to try these this weekend. They sound delicious. Thanks for sharing!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I needed this recipe last week for a fall breakfast I hosted!!!! They sound delicious...I need another excuse to make them since the boys cannot have them (gluten allergy).


3 Peanuts said...

I am baking these right now for my Matilda Jane Party tomorrow!!!!