Monday, October 19, 2009

Tagged

Happy Monday!

Thank you to Henley On The Horn for tagging me today. Stop by and visit this amazing Mother of five very beautiful and precious children!

This is the first time that I've been tagged so I thought I would give it a try!

I will tag 6 people and those 6 will have to tag 6 more... you can use only one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand

2. Your hair? Blonde

3. Your mother?

4. Your father?

5. Your favorite food? Comfort

6. Your dream last night? None

7. Your favorite drink? Fruit Tea

8. Your dream/goal? Living It

9. What room are you in? Office

10. Your hobby? Photography/Writing

11. Your fear? No Fears

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. Something that you aren’t? Selfish

15. Muffins? Chocolate

16. Wish list item? Second Car

17. Where did you grow up? South

18. Last thing you did? Diaper

19. What are you wearing? Col.3:14

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pets? None

22. Friends? Quality over Quantity

23. Your life? Romans 8:18

24. Your mood? Grateful

25. Missing someone? Hubby

26. Vehicle? Denali

27. Something you’re not wearing? Make Up

28. Your favorite store? J.Crew

29. Your favorite color? Pink

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Airport

32. Your best friend? Hubby

33. One place that I go to over and over? Target

34. One person who emails me regularly? Granny Smith Green

35. Favorite place to eat? Houston's

The 6 people I tag are:

This Blessed Nest

Granny Smith Green

3 Peanuts

Perfect Sentiment

Twinkle Life

Humble Pie

6 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I will work on it tonight. I love reading these things about others:)

Hope you are well. Miss you.

Kim

PS~Erin said...

Loved reading this. And thanks for passing it along to me. One word answers will be so hard!!

Anonymous said...

why thank you for tagging me! I love J.Crew! and I love this blog! ;)

GrannySmithGreen said...

You make me laugh! Thanks for thinking of me!

nest of posies said...

oh golly gee...i am going to have so many of the same answers! can't wait to read the other ones you tagged as well.

Kathie Truitt said...

I noticed you left "Mom/Dad" blank. That breaks my heart. I hope you have a wonderful mother-in-law and father-in-law.

Love to you Sibi.