Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Double Strand








Good Morning Pearls! I wanted to write a post and let you know that we are busy working on the next Pearl Event! Or as my sweet friend Granny Smith Green  nicknamed it "The Double Strand" Pearl Event, which I just love given that this is The Pearl Event II!  We are still hashing out some of the details and there are a lot of them but I can tell you that it is going to be in June!

We are working on a website that will have all of the details and information about the event as well! I am praying that it will be up within a week or two with at least a couple of pages of information.

We are also gathering testimonies to share on one page of the web site titled Kind Words just so others will be able to get a feel for what the event will be like so if you are interested in sharing at all please send me an e-mail and thank you so much!

For those who would like to attend this time, we are heading south! And have decided on a location in Nashville! We weighed back and forth between Atlanta and Birmingham as well but felt Nashville would be the perfect spot after experiencing the Opryland Hotel during Blissdom! 

I am excited. Thankful. Excited. Nervous. Excited. Hopeful. Excited. Prayerful. Excited. Nervous. Excited. You probably get the idea.......

I wanted to ask you for your prayers sweet readers. Please pray that God would go before me and work out all the details. Please pray that I would be able to hear, know and understand every detail that He wants me to create on this special night. I don't want to miss it. Most importantly please pray that He would make a way for the women to attend whom He wants to attend. 

Thank you so much for your prayers and your support.

Means so much........


21 comments:

paige said...

oh sibi
i am soooooo excited for you!!!
i really want to try to come
so i'll be praying that it will work out
but either way
i'm so tickled for you
OH YES>>>>
by the way
i AM LOVING that profile of you
LOVING

must
meet
sibi
in
person
xo

Anonymous said...

How fun! And this is actually close to where I live! I can't wait to hear all the details, I would love to come! Hope your having a wonderful day! xo

Charity said...

I will pray these things for you. If there is any other way I can help you, let me know. What a blessing you are and will be, I love to watch His children acting on His behalf, it gives me chills every time. You have been called to this moment, each and everyone of them.

Cha Cha

Valerie said...

Oh congratulations on event #2!

How I would love to attend...especially since Nashville isn't that far from St. Louis (where my parents live and I frequently visit). Unfortunately (or fortunately) :) I will be 8 months pregnant and not in much of a position to be traveling in June.

I just know that there will be a future event that I can attend sometime!

BTW...loved reading your Easter Takes (1, 2 & 3). And you are so right...love knows no boundaries, especially when it comes to age!

Blessings to you from Kansas,
Valerie

the pink prep said...

hope all goes well for you! i'm heading home to nashville in june for a visit! :-)

KK said...

If it is half as amazing as the first one, it will be a huge success! Wish I could be there this time. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you (and the Lord) iron out all the details! xxoo

Nancy said...

Sibi you already know I'm there!!! Praying for you everyday. I'm couting the days sweet friend :)
xoxo
Nancy

Sherrie said...

I would so love to come. You will have to let me know if you ever decide to do one in the midwest. I will pray for you and the success of this wonderful event.

lizziefitz said...

Sibi, My heart leapt when I read this post. I am going to try and figure out a way. I will continue to pray for smooth sailing. Hugs, Elizabeth

nest of posies said...

love that "double strand"!!! go GSG!
ok...so you know i had a few things going on today so i didn't know this post was up, until i had 4 fb/text messages about it!!!
news travels fast from anxious pearl girls!!!
how about that ruffled shirt...you look beautiful!

everything will turn out beautiful! i know it will..."details" is your middle name.
xoxo

GrannySmithGreen said...

Oh, Honey! I am SO excited! What an amazing experience it will be for all in attendance. I will continue to pray for you and the impact of this event. Much love to you, sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Ah I just wrote about loving blondes in pearls - perfect pic!

sugar said...

How exciting! I will be praying. I would so love to attend. And I love that beautiful picture of you...love that shirt!

Becky said...

OH MY STARS. I LIVE IN TENNESSEE. This means...I might be able to make the event!!! I will be huge and pregnant and absolutely big as a house, but I really want to come!!!
Definitely get those details out so I might be able to convince Hubby to take on childcare responsibilities for a day or two!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hi Sibi. Thanks for your kind words at my blog, today. Boy, you are SO living the life this article is all about. I know the difficulties and cannot even imagine having to do it, while being the primary support for 5 children. I only have 1 child. May God continue to bless you and your family. Thanks again.

Love Being A Nonny said...

I pray I can go. How exciting!!

The Pink Giraffe said...

Praying that God blesses this event in a way only He can. You are one amazing woman of God and I am so thrilled that He has brought us together as friends!

Anonymous said...

very exciting!! and love the profile- I can see how much your eldest favors you!!

3 Peanuts said...

Sibi...I will pray that the Lord guides your beautiful self though each and every last detail:) wish I could come:) When is it?

Kim

Renae Moore said...

I would so love to be on your list to get the info out to. I will pray that the Lord takes care of all the details known and unknown!
Blessings...
Renae

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Sibi, this sounds so wonderful! I have never been to Nashville. I wish I could come!! I'll have to see. Praying that this will be a very successful event for you. I just know that God has great things in store for all who are there. Love & blessings from NC!