Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hugs from Heaven

"Mommy, you can't see Jesus, but I am holding His hand." This is how my precious Bella Grace
greeted me this morning. I looked at her with mouth wide opened and tears in my eyes. As I looked down she was holding her hand as if He truly were there in person. I said, "Oh honey, I can see Jesus, every time I look at you." She smiled and hugged me and then said," Can Jesus have a turn to hug you?" - and hug He did. Through the love and affection of a beautiful, spirit filled five year old. I am amazed at how He knows exactly how to minister to each and everyone of us.

1 comment:

GrannySmithGreen said...

Oh, my! How absolutely precious and Heaven sent! (Do you know how hard it is to read a computer screen with tears streaming down my cheeks!) Thank you, God, for encounters like that one!