Thursday, August 21, 2008

Diamond Blogger Award

That Darling Jill over at Peep Toe Pumps and Pearls sent over something very sparkly today and I feel like Mrs. Thurston Howell III! Thank you so much Jill for thinking of me and sharing such a special award! You made my day! 
Here are five bloggers that I would like to pass on the award to- in no particular order.
1. Granny Smith Green~ Love her. She is an absolute D-O-L-L and she is a praying woman.
2. Adventures of a Southern Newlywed~  I call her the source! She knows how to do anything blog related and she if full of tips, treats, ideas, recipes and always leaves the kindest comments ~ Oh and she is a praying woman too. Love her.
3. A Journey To Our Daughter~ She is an incredibly gifted blogger and a very special person. "The gifts" flow out of her like rivers of living water.  Love, Kindness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and on .  She is a blessing to know and I call her my friend.
4. Deep Inside My Heart~ Denise is a Mama. There is a big difference in having children and becoming a parent and having children and becoming a Mama. I love the way she loves her family. Love is a verb. It has to be demonstrated. Denise demonstrates love for her Daughter, Mother and her entire family in very special ways. She is a beautiful soul.
5. Southern Sugar~ She is the ultimate girl- pink kitchen-aid mixer and all. She is ultra feminine, dainty,  delicate and girly and she loves Rachel- the one and only. As in Rachel Ashwell of Shabby Chic fame! Viewing her blog is like walking into a beautiful store...

5 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Aww, I am so flattered that you passed this along! I am so honored to receive this from you! Thanks for making me smile! :)

GrannySmithGreen said...

I am honored. Thank you.

I can't wait to discover your other blog winners. They sound great!

Lori said...

Thank you "my friend". :)

sugar said...

Thank you!

Denise C said...

OH You sweet, sweet friend! Thank you so much! I am humbled by your kind words for me! My "mommy heart" is deeply touched! You are a true blessing!
Thank you!!!