Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Catching Up


Good morning sweet friends!

I wanted to write a quick post and let you know that I have not been able to write or update due to some serious computer problems. We ended up losing both our desk top and our laptop at the same time.

Wonderful.

Here's hoping for a new computer.

In the meantime I wanted to thank my sweet friend Eliza who has allowed me to borrow an old laptop! I am so grateful for the chance to write a little note. I cannot seem to upload pictures yet but I am working on it!

I have so much to share about life, family, faith and a few special things too. We have had a busy back to school season and are enjoying the beginning of Fall with all the kiddies!

I hope you are each doing well and enjoying this beautiful time of year with your families!



3 comments:

paige said...

good morning my friend
i miss you out here!!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Sorry about your computer problems. Have missed hearing from you. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Praying for you. Love & blessings from NC!

The Pink Giraffe said...

looking foward to reading your words again....