Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fresh Start











Good Morning! Hope this finds each of you doing well! I can't tell you how excited I am to have a computer again. I have felt like a cave woman without it.  As a stay at home Mom with little ones and naps and so on, it's my only connection to the outside world on most days! I did the happy dance in the Apple store this morning when the man at the "genius bar" told me it was fixed! Yea!!!!

So much has happened over the past couple of weeks and I am looking forward to sharing it post by post  in the days to come. The main thing I wanted to share is that we are going to be moving again. 

Big Sigh. 

Yes. We just moved. Yes. I am beyond overwhelmed. However, I am doing my best to try and stay positive. To not have a breakdown. To just start packing again with a good attitude and know that how I act and what I say will directly impact my children and how well they receive what is going on in their little world. 

 I'm doing my best to look at this as a fresh start and a new beginning. I have asked, prayed and pleaded with the Lord to please help- which probably by now sounds more like begging than praying and standing in faith.  

 I have not been a strong tower through this. Not by any stretch.

But I know He has a plan. Even in the midst of two flooding issues within a few weeks and major plumbing problems and a long list of other things that are just more than one family should have to walk through with a house they just moved to. 

Even in the midst of so many things that I have yet to share. 

He has a plan. He is in the business of fresh starts and new beginnings and I am doing my best to hold on and pack every, single thing back up and do this all again. For the second time in two months.

There are worse things.

But through all of this I long to write. To speak through the touch of a keyboard what I cannot articulate in person. In the carpool line. Through a text message. In the Doctor's office. Or in the parking lot of the grocery store. 

It is wide and it is deep and it can only be spoken through the written word.

So......... soon sweet friends. 












18 comments:

paige said...

is that your toothbrush center? of course...so so so precious!
you are such a good mommy sibi!
you know you are often in my thoughts & prayers
you are loved
xo

nest of posies said...

dear friend!!!

HOW I HATE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN!

and say good bye to that fireplace in your kitchen.

i am keeping my fingers crossed & saying some prayers for what we talked about the other day.

so happy the computer is fixed.

xoxo

Nancy said...

sweet friend, you are in my prayers daily. please know if there is anything i can do im just a phone call or email away.
bug hugs and much love
nancy

BushBelles said...

big hugs and strength from Australia

TG said...

you have made me cry!! I have had so many changes at home, and my life is changing at the same time too. It's very difficult but your words has come to my heart and I know that THE LORD has a plan for each one and it is PERFECT.
Thank you!!

PD: sorry for my bad grammar I'm from Spain!!

Amanda said...

best wishes...i love your positive attitude, will pray for you... precious spirit!

GrannySmithGreen said...

Want me to come help you pack--or drink coffee--or change diapers?

Sandra said...

You are amazing. You seriously are. Sorry that you find yourself knee-deep in boxes again, but I know you will make the best of it. Call you soon. What time are you doing children pick-up?? Love you!

Hood Canal Gal said...

You have an amazing attitude. I pray for you and your family that you get settled quickly.
I love your spirit.

Megan

Ps. Adorable toothbrush holder!

Jenny Beth said...

oh sibi i am sooo sorry to hear this. i am daily "drowning" in home repair hinging on the idea of moving if hubby job offer leads us. my prayers are with you and i know you are a better woman than i to do what you do day in and day out.

i may be emailing for packing pointers with toddlers come the next few months....

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my....I am so sorry that you have been through so much. Please go see the quote I posted today. The Lord compelled me to put it on there today because I knew someone else needed it. It might be you.

I will pray for you and look forward to hearing about what you have been doing and are doing..

Hugs,
Kim

3 Peanuts said...

Oh my....I am so sorry that you have been through so much. Please go see the quote I posted today. The Lord compelled me to put it on there today because I knew someone else needed it. It might be you.

I will pray for you and look forward to hearing about what you have been doing and are doing..

Hugs,
Kim

Henley on the Horn said...

I can't imagine packing and moving just 2 months later. Wow. Prayerfully this means you and your hubby will be able to sleep in the same house more often. Are you moving from your current city? We will pray.

Tiffany said...

I know this must be tough! Don't give up though. Keep your focus on Him!!! :)
I wish I lived close- I would certainly give you a helping hand. You're in my prayers. Also know that your blog is a blessing. I look forward to your new posts!
This too shall pass! God Bless!

KatieB. said...

I don't know what storm you're enduring, but your family is in my prayers. My husband and I have had a very tough and challenging year and faced many things we never shared publicly, so I know the struggle. Praying that God will carry you through.

Michelle said...

My heart goes out to you, from another who has moved so many times due to my dear husband's job. It is so hard and challenging and all kinds of other things along with way. Prayers for your sweet blog friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...especially with you being pregnant. Take care of yourself and be safe with all that packing.

BTW...I linked your blog to mine today. I have been participating in a blog party that is about making our homes a haven. As I am having camera issues, I just did a quick post on bloggers who I believe exemplify this. I hope I did you justice in my explanation of your blog!

Blessings,
Valerie

Frances Vineyard said...

:( thinking of you tonight. hoping for good news soon!