Wednesday, October 13, 2010

(in)courage post




Squeal!!!!!!!

Back in August I was blessed with the opportunity to write a guest post for one of my favorite places on the web! I LOVE this community! I think I squealed  for at least an hour or two! It has been the desire of my heart to write elsewhere in addition to Pearls and Grace and I am so honored to write alongside these beautiful women.

What a privilege.

Pour yourself a cup of cinnamon coffee, with fresh nutmeg of course and stop by and visit today for a little seasonal delight.............

The Fragrance Of Change


A big southern hug and special thank you to Holley and Lisa-Jo for blessing me with this special gift!

6 comments:

Kim said...

What a beautiful post for a girl lamenting fall from Hong Kong! So grateful (in)courage chose you as a guest writer so I could find your beautiful blog!
Love & Blessings,
Kim

Holley Gerth said...

Oh, Sibi, I'm squealing right along with you this morning. SO thrilled that your words are with us on (in)courage today! XOXO

Amy Sullivan said...

Glad (in)courage led me here so I can check out your blog!

GrannySmithGreen said...

I'm doing a happy dance for you now! I read the article at (in)Courage and it is wonderful. I'm so proud of you and your writing. Hugs to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was looking through profiles which match my same likes and I discovered your blog. I like your site, I think you are very unique in your posts and I like it.

Would you come and visit my art blog? Its not a professional art site, but I try to post labels of all sorts of expressionism.

So what do you think? If you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Well I hope to hear from you soon.

Jesse

Lisa Porter said...

So happy for you! Squealing is good for the soul.
I've enjoyed catching up with you here...page after page. I still giggle over the little bumper pad man.
Before I turned in I just wanted to say hello and good night and congratulations!
Wonderful, wonderful news.
xo