Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Beloved






Sweet baby of mine. Let it be written that you are the one who was promised to me. 

The one whom I've longed for. Prayed for. Hoped for. Believed for.

Whether you are a sweet baby boy or a precious baby girl.....we are overjoyed...and you are already named.  A beautiful name.  A significant name.

Chosen. Called. Anointed and appointed for such a time as this....

You are the one who has blessed our cup beyond measure. Pressed down. Shaken together and running over. You are the spilling forth, the overflow and the one who has caused our hearts to do the very same thing. Just like He promised......

You are, along with each of your siblings my proudest accomplishment. You all are my unspeakable joy. My greatest life work.....

I am so grateful for you my sweet beloved..... with the kind of gratitude that causes one to hardly stand because the weight of the blessing if so magnificent and so grand.......

Thank you Father for this sixth, beautiful, wondrous gift. 

May You be glorified and highly lifted up.....



13 comments:

nest of posies said...

BEAUTIFUL!

i KNOW you are so thrilled to be expecting again. enjoy this sweet sweet time. there's NOTHING like it. i miss it so much at times.
only YOU would write a post like this! this is YOU.

kisses to the siblings. can't wait to hear what the sixth blessinig is!!!!

love you!
kellie

Christy said...

Simply beautiful...

nomo wino daph said...

Absolutely beautiful.....
you have a way with words!

Valerie said...

Hi Sibi!

I haven't been around for a while b/c I have been busy caring for our own newborn blessing!

So...CONGRATULATIONS on the wonderful news of expecting Baby #6. I think it is a tremendous blessing from God to you and your family.

As I scrolled thru your older posts so that I could play catch up, I noticed that you announced your wonderful news on July 30th. Can I just say that on that date I was holding my 24-hour old miracle?!!!

I am still in awe that God chose me to be the mother of this newest blessing to our family. We are a couple that struggled with infertility for YEARS! After 4 losses and 1 in vitro miracle, the couple that "scientists" told have less than a 1% chance of ever conceiving on their own have since added 2 beautiful babies to their family. So Benjamin, "bonus" baby #1 is 3 and now, Luke, "bonus" baby #2 is 6-weeks old.

We know that it is b/c of THE Great Physician that we have gone on to conceive twice w/o medical intervention.

God is so good...and you know that better than most! Blessings to you during this most precious time in your life,

Valerie

paige said...

sweet girl, YOU inspire me
YOUR words always glorify
& always encourage
YOU are a grateful soul & this sweet baby is blessed beyond measure to call you mommy

oh yes
hoping you'll call when you find out the gender....xoxoox

Michelle said...

What a blessing!!! I am so happy for you and your family.

Amanda said...

What beautiful words! <3 I can't wait till I can say the same (or similar) thing! <3 We've been dealing with infertility which I know you have experience with. So happy for you! <3

3 Peanuts said...

Oh so beautiful...

hope you are settling in to your new digs and the kiddos are back in school. Hugs,
kim

Nancy said...

Beautiful words as always. Praying for all my Pearls... if you need anything just say the word :)
xoxo
nancy

Jodee said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Renae Moore said...

Your way with words is truly a gift. Take good care of you and your precious ones.
Blessings...
xx

Tiffany said...

Amen!
Beautiful post!

Julie said...

beautiful! Congratulations! :)