Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Paying It Forward

While I was busy bringing our sweet baby Ashton into the world several of you sent over some 
special awards and I just wanted to send out a big "thank you" (a little late!) to each and every one of you!  Your comments, awards and kind words mean so much! 
Thank you to Granny Smith Green, One Fabulous Mom and The Beach Rose for the Diamond
Award. They are all wonderful bloggers and very special ladies- so check out their blogs if you haven't already! I just recently passed that award along ( if it is the same one and if not, then someone let me know and I will send it out to five more bloggers!)
Thank you to Cal Mom over at Running Tide for passing along this award! This was so kind of you and you made my day! Check out her wonderful blog as well if you haven't already! I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers!
The Queen has more creativity in her hive than most of us do in our pinky fingers! I just love buzzing over and reading all about her latest projects! 
Paige has a great big, beautiful spirit that comes through the pages of her blog and touches your heart in very special ways. She is also a gifted photographer and scrapbooker!
What an incredible mom Kim is to her 3 precious children. I so enjoy visiting and keeping up with all of her adventures in motherhood. She is also a super talented photographer and frequently posts the most beautiful pictures of her little ones.
Thank you to Beaufort Belle for the " I love you this much award" and for all of your kind words and comments! I have enjoyed getting to "know" you through the blogging world!  Please make sure to visit her blog as well! I would like to pass this award along to my dear friend Kellie, who recently joined the blogging world ! Be sure to visit Kellie at This Blessed Nest and fall in love with her precious two year old and brand new twin babies! She is a beautiful Proverbs 31 woman in the truest form. Love you "B" and hope you all enjoy your awards!

11 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a cute blog! I love your header picture...so sweet!
Happy Monday!
-Sandy Toes

Lori said...

You deserve every one of these awards!! :)

nest of posies said...

Thank you, thank you Sebi. You are too kind.
I am thrilled with my first award, and coming from you makes it extra special. Sharing our family photos & posts with each other has been a real joy for me. My heart smiles everytime I read a comment or post from you. Miss you bunches! xoxo
"B"

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for my sweet award! I am so excited!! :) I love your blog too and am so glad that I found it! Congratulations on your awards as well!
Carrie

paige said...

sweet sebi, thank you so much!
that just makes my day

i found your blog a couple of weeks ago & have truly enjoyed your entries and the peek into your joyful blessed life.
you are such an incredible mommy & and inspiration to everyone you touch.

so glad we met
xo
:)

Heidi said...

You have such a beautiful family and inspirational blog. Thanks for posting!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i sent you a blog invite!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Wow, congrats!!

3 Peanuts said...

You are so sweet. How did you know that I could use a little pick me up? LOL! How are you adjusting to the new babe? He is so cute.

I will post about this soon.

Lori said...

Hey girlfriend! Thanks for all the sweet comments today, I appreciate each and every one!!!
I hope you're doing better and getting some shut-eye?!
Have a great weekend! ((hug))

Sandra said...

Hope all is going well for you with your new baby. Have a great day - and - I hope you are getting some sleep :)