Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Heart Be Still

Our sweet Bella Grace graduated from "pre-k" this past Friday and it was a beautiful and emotional (for me) morning with my family. I watched as she proudly sang all of her songs filled with hand motions and facial expressions and then as she walked across the stage to receive her certificate.  I could hardly believe that this baby that I just brought home from the hospital is leaving pre-school and is getting ready to enter kindergarten in a few short months. I know that they must grow up and move on and that with each stage of life it brings with it new memories and moments of joy....I just wish they could stay little for a lot longer. 
Heart be still.....

7 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Congratulations sweet Bella Grace! Mommy, I am saying a prayer for you. It will be hard to see your daughter go to kindergarten!

Enjoy your week!

Jill said...

Ahhh.... Congrats Bella Grace.

Your kids are so beautiful and I love the name Bella Grace. It's so girly.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Congratulations to Bella and to you!!! WOW...what an accomplishment.

Hold tight to these days and memories...for they seem to grow up WAY to quickly.

Enjoy your summer with your sweet family.

Kim~

3 Peanuts said...

How cute is her little face?! Adorable.

Kim

Lori said...

Such sweet moments....enjoy. :)

Jodee said...

Congratulations, Bella! Adorable pictures!

The Mrs. said...

So sweet! What a lucky mama you are!!!!