Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Royal Diadem





"The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory.
You shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord will name.

You shall also be called a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a
royal diadem in the hand of your God.

You shall no longer be termed forsaken, nor shall your land any more
be termed desolate, but you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah;

For the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married." Isaiah 62:2-4

Macey Girl,

The Lord delights in you. He delights in you. He is overjoyed with you. He rejoices over you with singing. He hovers over you and guides you and protects you and covers you. He is an ever present help for you.

He adores you. He created you. He chose you.

He has called you by name, for such a time as this.

You were His idea. His purpose. His plan. His design.

Beautiful, incredible, amazing you.

You were the absolute desire of my heart from the time I was a little girl.

I dreamed about you. I desired you. I longed for you. I had you named before you were born...

And by His immeasurable grace and against all odds and not because of anything I deserved.....

On January 10th, twenty three years ago.....

He gave me the most indescribable gift in you as my daughter.

There are many things as your Mother, that I wish I could change. But to change all of those circumstances and situations and hardships, would change who you are.

And I absolutely love who you are.

When I look at you, I marvel at the Father's hand.

The very thought that He would trust me with you and your calling is something that keeps me in a place of gratitude on a daily basis.

You are a gentle, heart changer. You are a creative, world changer. You are a compassionate, intelligent and wise beyond your years leader, who will point many hearts right into the arms of their loving Savior.

You are a royal diadem that shines for Him.

One who is called to stand before kings and minister the gospel.

You have the heart of a pastor Macey and a call to go in His name, to the corners of the earth, corners where most people would never want to go.

And I know that day is coming.

And I know that you have dreams of your own too....

But when you place your purpose and destiny into the hands of the Father.....

His dream always collides with yours and is bigger than anything you could ever do on your own.

I thank Him for all the He has done and all that He will do with you, His beautiful, royal diadem.

Happy Birthday to my first born gift.

You are His Pearl Macey....anointed, appointed, healed, sealed and set apart.
You are an overcomer by every defintion.

Tried. Tested. Precious. Pure and True for such a time as this.

What a treasure to call you my own.

I love you.


"They shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, on the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them and a man spares his own son who serves him."- Malachi 4:17

"Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; whoever believes will not act hastily. " -Isaiah 28:16

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches. To Him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." - Revelation 2:17



4 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

She wears her crown well!

What a gift your words offer her. Happy Birthday to your Macie Girl.
May her 2013 be blessed. What a joy to see a mother/daughter team up so well!

Sheri said...

Beautiful post sweet friend. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - two wonderful women. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. xo

paige said...

happy birthday sweet macey girl!!

Tiffini said...

beautiful living words..there is nothing like praying the Word of God over your child..there is so much power in it.
xoxo