Monday, October 3, 2011

Like Honey



                                                                            Google Image




Good Morning!


I wanted to share all of the wonderful scriptures you all left in the comments last week here in one post!


So encouraging!


Thank you again for listing some of your favorites and for your kind words....


Like honey to my soul....






Jenny at Hoffman's Hideaway


Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 




Becca at LIFE IS BUT A DREAM


But with that being said, one of my favorite vereses is Psalm 56:8...

You've kept track of my every toss and turn through the sleepless nights, each tear entered in your ledger, each ache written in your book.







WORK IN PROGRESS at HOPE SET HIGH


Hosea 2:14-15 Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor (meaning trouble) a door of hope. There she will sing as in the days of her youth...






LIZZIE FITZ at MY LIST BECOMES HIS LIST


My favorite verse that has gotten me through on more than one crisis...
The Lord is close to the broken hearted and heals those who are crushed in spirit.







AMY at HAVEN SPACE


Isaiah 40.11... and will gently lead those that have their young. Praying for supernatural strength as you look to the source of all grace this week.






KTG


Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.






HOOTS MAMA


Isaiah 61:3
and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor





DIANE TAYLOR


Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:21-24









NEALIE from Big And Biggest


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11








LORI from A Time For Everything


"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens ~ He has made everything beautiful in it's time" ~
Eccl 3:1-11









Kim from Three Peanuts


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.









BETH from Where Ya'll Meets Fixin To


2 Corinthians 12:9
“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Joshua 1:9
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.









And a big thank you to each one of you who took the time to leave the kindest and most encouraging comments ever.......your words mean so much to me!


A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, and a word spoken in due season, how good it is!


~ Proverbs 15:33






Katie at Tale Of A Grits






Heather at Grace 303






Paige at Simple Thoughts






Marla at Kinda Sorta






Just Ask Beth






Gwyn at The Pink Tractor






The Mrs. at One Fabulous Mom






Michele






Laura






Tiffany




JT and Angie at Our Treasure Our Heart






It's Raining Pearls






Many thanks to each and everyone of you again! I hope you will find some encouragement here today within this post full of scriptures and sweet comments!




Happy Monday!



4 comments:

Beth said...

Dear Sibi!
What a treat to find all these Scriptures in one place. Thank you!!!

I forgot I had a blog, I figured out a title and then never had time to figure the rest out. ;-)

Beth

Tiffany said...

Thank you Sibi - your words are always honey to my soul!

love the way you constantly give!

xoTiffany

CTBaker in the Acres said...

Love this! What a great reference tool. Thanks so much for posting!
My husband and I have been searching for our "crutches" recently!
XO

The Mustard Seed said...

only one word will do

beautiful