Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Increase







Here are a few pictures of Preston's arrival! I'm so sorry for the delay in posting! We have had a beautiful and very busy few days once arriving home from the hospital and I am still trying to recover as well as make sure every single heart is doing okay here and isn't feeling left out in any way....that is so important to me.






Minutes old with Big Daddy. He is overwhelmed by the Father's love and bursting with gratitude!






These tiny feet have increased our household made a permanent impression on our hearts forever.......







I was worried about our youngest and how he would respond since he has been the baby in our house for 2 years and 5 months.....






We brought him in first and alone to meet his baby brother for the first time.....





This was his immediate response. All worries were put to rest and there were lots of tears of joy.....






The baby girl in our house took to Preston like a mother hen. She was SO sweet to him!!






Big brother had the same response. Grateful. Thankful me.......






And sweet Bella with baby brother.....oh the joy of these two together.....sweetness magnified.




Big brother and big sister gifts for all the kids hand delivered by my sister.......I have always wanted my sister to be present for the births of my children and the distance separated us and she was never able to be present.  But God is so good.....she was able to be present this time and she blessed my family in such beautiful ways. It was like Christmas for my babies! She picked out multiple gifts for each child based on their likes and interests and blessed them so much!!! My heart was bursting with joy.......





Big Daddy and the girls with Preston....







Meeting brother for the first time.......





Little Mama Bears.....






My beautiful niece....she loved holding and cuddling baby Preston!




Toy city in my hospital room thanks to YaYa! We even had a tea party!






My first born and my youngest gifts.......His grace poured out......





Mae~ Mae and Preston.






My three sons!!!!!




My beautiful sister, me and the Prince!






The tiniest feet....





Our sweet boy......





Leaving the hospital!





I hope to post again soon with more pictures and things to share. Trying to rest and recover this week. Thank you again for all of your love, support and prayers! It has meant so much to our family....



33 comments:

Chesnye said...

So happy for you and your family. How special that your sister was able to share such a special moment with you! All of your pictures are just amazing, as usual. Each of your children are just precious, and you are a TRUE inspiration. Thank you for sharing your life and your pearls with us all.
Hugs,
Chesnye

Gracie Beth said...

Congratulations Sibi! You and your family look gorgeous as always. You especially for just having a baby. Love the pearl earrings. I remember when you had your last baby like it was yesterday!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Sibi, God has truly blessed you with such a BEAUTIFUL family! Loved all the pictures! Preston is precious!!! And it was so sweet how your other children welcomed him in such a caring way. I would have expected nothing else..... You have such adorable children!!! Enjoy this sweet, new bundle of joy! Love & blessings from NC!

Anonymous said...

Sibi, you are a courageous woman and I'm happy all went well and you have returned home. What you say about making sure no heart feels left out and than how you introduces each child to the new born..I find that real parenting skill, you know. Happy dad..lucky man...never a dull moment for him, hey.
Veel geluk !
Lieve groeten
Godeliva van Ariadone

TG said...

So happy four you and your family!!

paige said...

congratulations my beautiful friend.
i'm so thrilled for you!!
each of your babies is so beautiful.

hope you're getting some rest!
xoxo

Heidi said...

That room was full of love. Congratulations to your sweet family.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Girl, Look at you leaving the hospital...You look like a million bucks! I pray you feel that way also! These pictures and sentiments are all so precious. How blessed you all are to have each other.

I love that you said...." make sure EVERY SINGLE HEART is doing okay...." I LOVE that!

Maggie said...

Congratulations!

Courtney said...

Congratulations to you and your precious family. You new little one is just sooo sweet. Enjoy every minute with your precious little ones.

3 Peanuts said...

Congrautaltions!!!

Oh Preston is so adorable and the joy and love in your family is clearly evident tin each photo. I saw over here when his birth day was to be and I prayed for y'all. I hope it all went smoothly. Get plenty of rest.

Blessings,
Kim

Jessica said...

I'm praising God for all of your many blessings! What a beautiful family you have! May you have a speedy recovery and get lots of rest!

{{HUGS}}

Mrs. Z said...

What a precious, beautiful blessing for you and for your family. He is just gorgeous. Still praying for my own little miracle. Congrats!

Kathie Truitt said...

I breathed a sigh of relief when you said your sister was there. I am so happy that you do have some family that is supportive. I've worried about that so much with you.
I'm happy for you and your lovely family. I know you're going to be so busy, but I do hope you find the time to keep writing. It's your calling, my love.

Speaking of writing, I hope to be in Memphis on my book tour this spring. Do you live near Memphis? I'd love to meet you and your family.

Becca said...

Sibi, could these pictures be any sweeter?? And look at your beautiful little self leaving that hospital. Girl. I was wheeled out in yoga pants, a fraternity tshirt, and a broken down pony tail. Mmm hmmm.

I'm praying for extra special memories to be made these next few weeks, and for Him to hide them in your heart to keep FOREVER. Hope all is well, super mom! :)

Love,
Becca

KVP said...

Congratulations!! Your family gives me baby fever in a major way!!!!

E said...

What a beautiful addition to your family! God is so good, isn't he? Blessings to all your precious gifts.

Maria said...

Sibi, you look like a model and you just delivered a baby! Just totally gorgeous in every way.

Big hugs and congratulations!!! He's precious.

Virginia Living said...

Congratulations! I loved all the pictures and you look fabulous leaving the hospital! Get plenty of rest and enjoy every minute!
Virginia

AmyB said...

You and your beauty never cease to amaze me! Love all the pictures. You are truly blessed beyond measure. Enjoy the next few days!

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations! The pictures are precious and say it All!!!!! He is a little angel!!! We have have and I am praying for another one (through adoption though). Blessings, to you and your sweet family!

Sandra said...

Let me just say that you all look BEAUTIFUL! I mean if I didn't know better I would think these were staged pics for a Polo ad ;-)hehe Everyone is gorgeous and I can SEE the love. You seriously have the most beautiful and blessed family!! God is Good!! Can't wait till we can get a trip planned! XOXO

Nancy said...

Sibi
I am beyond happy to see this post. What a beautiful little prince you have and the other pearls are in love already, you can just tell. My heart is filled with joy to know your sister was able to be there. You look AMAZING leaving the hospital, you are the epitomy of grace.

I heard something in a sermon last Sunday that I want to share with you that I will email to you for reading later.

Thank you Sibi, you truly are a blessing. Congratulations.

Big hugs
xoxo
Nancy

just ask beth said...

What a beautiful family!1 Your Prince is so adorable as are all of your Princes and Princesses..oh and the King too!

Lisa said...

Cocgrats! Congrats! Your family is beautiful!!!!

CTBaker in the Acres said...

congratulations!!! loooove the pics. i'm so exicted for all of you (and a little jealous too...i can't seem to shake this baby fever). can't wait to see more pics!

lizziefitz said...

Seriously? You look so amazing ! I mean who looks that fantastic on a regular day but after just giving birth for the 6th time? Wow , if you weren't my hero before (which you were) than you are more so now. You are radiant inside and out friend.

Preppy Mama said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful little blessing to add to your family! Sending love and hugs!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable!! You have such a beauitful family!! I enjoy reading your blog and enjoy your posts!! Thanks for sharing from your heart.

Jenny Beth said...

sibi you look amazing!!! everyone looks adoreable and just overjoyed to welcome the baby!!! cant wait to hear how yall are all adjusting with the little one. you are in my prayers.

DianeTaylor said...

Oh Sibi - these pictures just made my heart sing - you look so georgous for just having a baby!! What a special Valentine's present for you and your husband :)

God is certainly shining on you and your sweet family.

Hope you are getting some rest and enjoying all your little blessings!

Lori said...

Wow, what a beautiful moment/day captured on film! So glad your sister could share in that!!
Congratulations again!!

lizziefitz said...

Hi Sibi, Please email me Justuschickens@hotmail.com
I have something for sweet baby Preston:)