Tuesday, January 11, 2011

From Our House





Hello Sweet Readers!

I wanted to give you an important piece of information that I left out of my post for Edie by mistake.

She is receiving mail. If you would like to send her a word of encouragement or a gift card or any wonderful thing you feel led to do, please do so!!

Edie has mentioned that she is being very well taken care of and her needs are all provided for, but her sister has offered her address if anyone would like to reach out during this difficult time.

I just know it would mean the world to her.

Here is the address:


Gina Williams
506 Helton Road
Maryville, TN  37804
We love you Edie!!!


Let's see what else.....

We moved. About 13 days or so before Christmas.

Let's just talk about that for a minute. I don't ever want to do that again. Moving or moving right before Christmas. Or moving right before Christmas almost 9 months pregnant. No thank you.

And let's add in a birthday for a very special little girl. And Nutcracker rehearsals down at the City Ballet.

And then, just to see what I'm made of. Let's see what happens when that very special little girl comes down with pneumonia in both lungs and almost ends up in the hospital.

My sweet girl has never been so sick. She missed the entire last week of school, her school Christmas performance and 4 out of her 5 Nutcracker performances. We had also just moved and so our home wasn't exactly organized just yet.. I have never felt so out of sorts.

And then, the rest of the family was hit. Ear infections, the flu, labored breathing, the croup and I ended up in the ER with bronchitis. I lost count with how many times we visited the pediatricians office and the hospital. But I'm pretty sure we paid the equivalent to a huge car note in insurance co-pays.

Lovely.

It wasn't our best Christmas. But we were so thankful that we were all together and on the mend by the time Christmas Day arrived.

The move is over. The holidays are over. And I am still expecting! I absolutely love pregnancy. Love it.

We are so anxious and excited to meet our sweet Prince Preston.... and after my appointment this morning it looks like it's going to be any day now!

I don't think that he is going to be as big as his brothers were. Thank you Jesus.
I would rather not deliver another almost 9 and almost 10 pound baby again!!

We are praying for a beautiful, healthy and supernatural labor and delivery and ask you for your prayers too. We are grateful for every, single one and it means so much to us to know that you will be holding us up during this time.

There are some logistical issues that keep me up at night. As you can imagine with a family this size.
And with trying to get our oldest home from college to spend the night with the little kids and to stay with them during my short stay at the hospital. And with trying to get everyone to school and home from school. Homework. Dinner. Ponytails. Dressing the Polly Pockets. Playing Star Wars. You know....the usual things.

All the things I love to do but just won't be able to for a day or two. Hopefully they can survive if their favorite Superman shirt isn't clean and they have to eat Macaroni and Cheese. Again.

Thankfully Macey has the sweetest friend in the world, Andrea (we all love you so) who just so happens to love babies as much as I do and has offered to drive Macey home from college to us no matter what. But I worry about the girls missing their classes and the long drive in this horrible weather we have been having and so on.

A Mother's love. We worry about them. No matter their age.

But God. He is bigger than all of our needs and all of our worries. I know that He will divinely orchestrate it all, even if it seems impossible right now.

I wanted to thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my New Years post.  I know that we have all walked through something similar to some degree and your encouraging comments and support mean so much.

It is amazing to me, the more transparent I am here on the pages of P and G, the more I open up and share the real. The true. The genuine. The good. The bad. The wonderful. The painful. The beautiful.

The more you seem to resonate and relate and respond. Grateful me.
The human spirit is an amazing thing.....

Some of you sent e-mails that caused this very pregnant woman to bawl her eyes out and I shared them with Mr. P and G and he was speechless. And teary eyed. Thank you for taking the time to write to me.
I want to write you back and know that I will when I can find a moment and the right words to respond to so many beautiful e-mails.


I'm piled up in bed with my babies right now on this special snow day and we are counting contractions......

7 minutes apart right now.

I'll write again as soon as I can and look forward to sharing tons of pictures.

Love and Miracles......


21 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

But God. I love the way you worded that. I am stopping right now to pray for you and all your needs. sweet friend. Much love

Gracie Beth said...

Praying for you!

Tiffany said...

Praying for a safe and healthy labor and delivery for both you and Preston. Seven minutes!! I was panicing at seven minutes! Ha. You seem so relaxed by your words that you write. I am just so happy for you and your beautiful family at this special time in your life. I hope that everything goes well. I'm looking forward to your next post already. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Tiffany

paige said...

i have prayed for you multiple times recently
& 7 minutes apart...oh my!!

you are loved by many
xxo

e.m. said...

Praying for you. Please know that I do not comment often, but I read every word you have to offer. Thank you for letting us all in. Good Luck!!!

3 Peanuts said...

I am praying for you too an dI know GOD will help sort out al those details. Big hugs...cannot wait to see the new bundle.

melissa said...

My prayers go out to you .. God's continued blessings to you and your beautiful family (including Prince Preston!)

Nancy said...

Sibi praying for all of you. That sweet little Prince Preston is on his way! He will provide in ecvery detail, He loves you so. Love to you and can't wait to see this precious little pearl :)
xoxo
Nancy

Pam said...

I am a new reader to your beautiful blog! Looking at that picture of you with your children on the beach makes me ache to be pregnant again. You are radiant and glowing! Praying for an easy delivery for you. Looking forward to reading more...

Sandra said...

I am so behind on my blogging, but so glad I chose to read today. I wish I knew where you are even living :-(. and I wish I could help you in some way. Love dear! And prayers for you and yours. xoxo

Maggie said...

This new reader is praying for you!

Lori said...

So glad for the update, can't wait to hear the good news!! I am praying for you, somehow it will all work out. I so wish I lived next door!
xoxo

Henley on the Horn said...

What a gift to be about to have another baby! We are praying for you, but God is in every detail... every single one. It's amazing how He takes care of even the most minute details.

Anonymous said...

Praying that all is going well, and perhaps your babyboy is here alraidy and both of you are safe.
Lieve groeten
Godeliva van Ariadone

lizziefitz said...

yippee! I can't wait to see baby Preston. Big year for me too! I turn 40 and celebrate 20 years of being married to my best friend. 2011 is shaping up to be pretty great. Big prayers for a safe delivery. I would come stay with your babies in a heart beat, wish we lived closer:)

Tiffany said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering if your baby was here yet! I am praying ALL goes perfect in this process.

Your words/writing has been such a blessing to me. I pray you are blessed right back - a triple portion worth!

xoTiffany

DianeTaylor said...

You are amazing my dear - praying for all of you and for that beautiful baby boy to make his way into this world and light it up with his sweet smile!

Blessings to you :)

Diane T from Baltimore MD

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm praying that you'll have a safe and easy delivery! I can't wait to see baby Preston's sweet face!

{{HUGS to you and your precious family}}

Tiffany said...

Saying prayers for you, sweet soul! I just LOVE that you have shared your heart here on P&G. May God bless you and your family and the new little miracle... Abundantly!

The 5 Bickies said...

I hope I'm not too late!
I am praying for you and Preston, for Macey to get hoe to you and for your children during these days of transition. Let's not forget Mr. P & G too.

We'll be waiting for more great news!

sewfarandaway said...

Sibi, So excited for you and praying for a wonderful and special delivery. Remember, I am a text away and will come hang with your kids; been there (4 under four) & will happily go there again and give you a hand! We will bring your family a meal too, whatever you need. I will keep checking in! Big hug to you! Stacey