Friday, January 20, 2012

Things That Make A Grown Woman Twirl





Good Morning! I wanted to pop in and share the logo design and blog button with you all!

Beth Hart Designs caught the vision and I love her for it! She is really wonderful to work with!

I feel like I need to wear a pair of pretty, white gloves while I am typing here at the keyboard:)

It's a little bit Garden and Gun and a little bit Town and Country.  I hope you like it too!

Thank you to all of you who have already purchased your tickets! We are 50 percent sold for the event!

As of today, 100 of you are going to be joining us!!  I'm twirling.....

I am also thanking Him for entrusting me with something so beautiful and so special.

This is truly His event and His vision and His purpose. Grateful me.

To have these amazing speakers partner with me in ministry and then to have all of you to come alongside this event and support it has blessed me in ways I am not sure I can express.

Things that make a grown woman twirl....

Thank you sweet friends.

Thank you for your love and support and prayers. For your emails and comments. For your posts and links and words that have been like honey to my soul.  I treasure you...

Here is a pretty, little blog button. You can just hyperlink it here if you want. 








Here is the link for the Facebook page if you want to join in and connect with others who will be attending as well!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/154366354668098/

Here is the link to the ticket page and to register for the event if you want to join us!

http://thepearlevent-ehometext.eventbrite.com/


 



Here is a little glimpse of the Magnolia Ballroom where a whole bunch of real life Steel Magnolia's will be gathering together in just 49 more days!


Twirling and praying in my pearls......


1 comment:

paige said...

100!!!
yee ha!!
kicking it up in my cowboy boots...and pearls too! ;)
xoxoo