Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember To Love





Image: Huffington Post ~ Sept. 11th  Anniversary Coverage



I'm remembering today. Honoring today. Praying for those who lost so much ten years ago today.

Those who have an empty space that can never be filled.

For all of those who lost sons and daughters.

Mothers and Fathers.

Brothers and Sisters.

Praying that the only One who can truly comfort would cover and hover and pour out His love upon them today...

I'm remembering today ....

We were there.

There are no words that can describe. No human prayer big enough to cover the loss. To ease the pain.


If you have family who loves you ......who wants you......call them. Go and see them. Hug them. Make up and apologize to one another. Find the best in one another. Overlook their shortcomings. Pray for them. Forgive them. Bless them. Write to them. Prefer them over yourself.......remember to love.

I'm holding my babies and my husband tight today.



3 comments:

Yolanda said...

I so agree with you on this. Thank for your testimony.

GrannySmithGreen said...

God tells us to love one another. How can we not do what he asks of us?

(By the way, send me your new info. I didn't get it yesterday. Want to talk to you sweet friend!)

Between You and Me said...

sweet words...true words.

I can't fathom the loss....