Friday, May 20, 2011

Where Honor Is Due








It is hard to put into words how grateful I am for this precious man.

How honored I am to partner with him in life and in the raising of our six children.

How blessed I am to walk beside him as his wife.





I absolutely adore him.

My life has been made richer because of him.

My joy magnified and multiplied over and over again because of him.






Eleven years ago today, after ten years of parenting solo as a single Mother, God saw fit to bless me with an incredible gift of a Husband and a beautiful Father for my baby girl.  I finally had a family of my very own...






My Beautiful Husband,

You are the most incredible demonstration of the love of the Father that I have ever experienced.
Thank you for loving me and partnering with me in life. Thank you for never, ever giving up on me through the years of inner healing and through my process with the Lord. Thank you for being the only person in my entire life who has ever consistently stood beside me. The only person who could not be moved. The only person whom I could not push away. The only person who has ever loved me unconditionally. I honor you today......





Beautiful, genuine, incredible you.

I am rejoicing with you today and with our sweet babies.

How big is our God? How wonderful and magnificent is He who has blessed us six times over with the gift of a child. Unmerited grace.



How we longed and prayed for these children.  Today my heart remembers our wedding day and our Pastor praying over us to be blessed with children during the ceremony.  I remember when we lost three precious ones how our hearts where so broken and full of despair. And then because He is so faithful, how we experienced a supernatural joy through the years as He blessed us again and again with children.






He truly knows the desire of our hearts.

Three precious baby girls.....








And three delightful baby boys.










After all we have been through, walked through, persevered through the last decade, I am so incredibly grateful that God saw fit 13 years ago to allow our paths to cross.







(Thank you to the beautiful Suzy Thompson for the photography last April.)



I am still awestruck to this very day at how through your love for me and from the sweetest nickname in the world, a beautiful and very special ministry came forth. Thank you for calling me your Pearl so many years ago. Thank you for seeing in me what I could not see in myself. Thank you for supporting me and encouraging me and loving me through the oyster shell of my circumstances until I could fully walk in my calling and truly see myself as His pearl.....


The best is yet to come......

He says so in His word.



13 comments:

Coastal Health and Home said...

Dear Sibi,

Blessings to you both!

Beautifully spoken.

Keep believing!

Best,

Coastal Blue Ocean

lizziefitz said...

Happy anniversary!!! My sweet husband and I are celebrating 20 years next week:))) I have that sweet dress made by the oh so talented Lori,too! I thought you painted your perfect blue bench green? Then I saw that the pics were taken last April. Hugs!!!

Sibi said...

Thank you CHH!!


Thank you Lizzie and congratulations on 20 YEARS!! Oh you must have so much wisdom...pass it on sweet friend!
I owe you a text. Coming at you today. And my apologies for the delay. Isn't Lori the best?!! I love those dresses!! My girls wore them again for Easter this year. I squeezed them into them! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Don't you ever forget, though, dear friend, that is you who carried these precious babies.....your glowing beautiful so loved hushband will carry you on his bare hands ....You are Queen.
Bless you. Your words of love and thankfullnes as precious and well understoond. You will be so loved.

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary. What a blessing indeed that you two came together and have so many wonderful children.

Beautiful post to honor him and your pictures are great.

kt said...

God bless you both, and your beautiful family. I have been reading your blog for quite some time now, and it is one of my favorites! Your photos are beautiful, and your stories are inspirational! Thank you!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your dear husband! This is such a beautiful and inspiring post. I'm just shy of my second wedding anniversary in June, which seems so "young" compared to more than ten years. In this day and age of broken marriages and how easy it is to "opt out" of it if it's not working, it is so inspiring to see marriage being celebrated for the gift and partnership that it is! Here's to many more blessed years! You and your family are beautiful and I wish you all the happiness your heart desires!
Love,
Tiffany

Tiffini said...

I am beyond happy for you Sibi and your beautiful family..what a testimony to His marvelous grace and His faithfulness. I never tire of reading about miracles:) May you be full to overflowing with joy and peace and may He continue to bring your family to its fullness in Him
xo

DianeTaylor said...

Hi Sibi omg these pics are breathtakingly beautiful. God bless you both on this very special day. I have been married for almost 8 years, time just flies by so fast. Your words are meant to be treasured. May god continue to shine his blessings on you and your sweet family.

Xxoo
Diane Taylor from Baltimore md

Henley on the Horn said...

May the Lord continue to bless your precious marriage. I feel the same way about my husband. I am more in love with him everyday. IT is a wonderful thing when the Lord brings 2 people together!!!! Happy 11 years!!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Tiffany said...

So Beautiful.

Denise said...

What a beautiful family!
What a beautiful tribute to your dear hubby. What a beautiful testimony of love and grace...from your husband and God.