Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Prayers For Granny Smith Green


I am writing this post with such a heavy heart this morning.

Our dear friend Granny Smith Green lost her precious Father yesterday morning.

Suddenly.

Five days before Christmas.

Sweet Jesus.

What a tremendous loss...

I know that he is in the arms of our loving heavenly Father right now......

But my heart aches for my real life friend and for what she is having to walk through right now along with the rest of her family.

I know this blogger personally.  She is a precious soul.  And her heart is just like His.

Please pray for GSG and her entire family right now sweet friends.  I know it would mean the world to her.


Gran,

May the Comforter come upon you in a new way this morning. May He pour out from the heavenly places the oil of joy for your mourning, and give you a garment of praise for your spirit of heaviness. May He minister to your broken heart in the deep places with His love, His peace, His grace and His power in the most beautiful and supernatural ways. May He send people to you during this difficult time who would be His mouthpiece, His hands and His feet to minister and demonstrate His very words of hope and encouragement to you during your time of loss and may you feel His love for you in a very tangible way in the days and weeks to come precious friend.


My love and prayers to you.......


8 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank you for this post Sibi. I'll keep her in my heart and prayers. Hope you and yours are doing well. What's in your planner for the coming months? Merry Christmas Sweetie. xoxo

Lisa Porter said...

Amen. I love that girl. Bless her heart and bless you Sibi for sending a message.
Going over now to put my arms around her.
xo Lisa

The 5 Bickies said...

Oh goodness...praying right along with you for GSG.

bevy said...

Thank you for sharing... Prayers do go ou to her...

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Thanks for letting us know Sibi. I will certainly be praying for GSG and her family. Such a sad thing, but especially right here at Christmas. Your children have really grown. Hope your family has a wonderful Christmas! Love & blessings from NC!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I am so sorry for her. My heart truly froze when I saw the title of your post. I was so worried for her. And I still am. I will pray for her family.

Hugs,
Kim

P.S. Wanted to send you a card but I know you moved since last year.

Nancy said...

Praying for our sweet Granny Smith Green. I do hope all is going well with you. I'm back after a very long break with a broken laptop. I'll be sure to visit her blog and keep her in my prayers.
xoxo
nancy

Renae Moore said...

Oh I am so sorry...on my way to visit precious GSG.
Blessings to you Sibi.
xx