Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beach Babies!

My children absolutely love the water. Whether that means bath time, sprinklers, swimming pools, water slides or the beach. They are all four water babies. They have loved their baths from the time they were newborns and have never been afraid of the water.  We are very fortunate to live right down the street from the beach and so this is where we spend our summers.  Fortunately or unfortunately the three babies were all blessed with my coloring. Fair skinned, light eyes and blond hair! This does not keep them from enjoying the summer or the sunshine, but we do our best to cover them with 50 sunscreen, hats and so on and allow them to enjoy this very short season here in the Northeast. Here are some pictures of our day spent enjoying every minute of our little ones.

4 comments:

The Cape House said...

What sweet pictures. Beaches in the Northeast are definitely for making great childhood memories! I love those little pink tutus.

L said...

I just came across your blog! Your family is beautiful!

I was skimming your archives and your April 24 '08 entry really struck me! I'm pregnant with our first child- a boy. At my 16 week ultrasound, my DH was sitting in the chair, leaning with 1 arm behind his head. It was so funny because the Ultrasound tech mentioned the baby was just so calm and collected like Daddy. Low and behold, babies arm was resting behind his head as well. It was such a surreal moment!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Lori said...

Beautiful pictures of your day at the beach! There is just nothing like being at the ocean!

3 Peanuts said...

BEAUTIFUL beach babies! I just posted a beach photo of Kate in that suit:)