Thank you to Henley On The Horn for tagging me today. Stop by and visit this amazing Mother of five very beautiful and precious children!
This is the first time that I've been tagged so I thought I would give it a try!
I will tag 6 people and those 6 will have to tag 6 more... you can use only one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother?
4. Your father?
5. Your favorite food? Comfort
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Fruit Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Living It
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Photography/Writing
11. Your fear? No Fears
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Published
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Selfish
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Second Car
17. Where did you grow up? South
18. Last thing you did? Diaper
19. What are you wearing? Col.3:14
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Quality over Quantity
23. Your life? Romans 8:18
24. Your mood? Grateful
25. Missing someone? Hubby
26. Vehicle? Denali
27. Something you’re not wearing? Make Up
28. Your favorite store? J.Crew
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Airport
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Granny Smith Green
35. Favorite place to eat? Houston's
The 6 people I tag are:
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! -Psalm 46:10
I am using one of my photos from last fall again this year! Isn't she a beauty? This is my absolute favorite type of pumpkin! We are all so excited and so thankful that Mr. P and G is finally home for a few days! So we are heading to the Pumpkin Patch in the morning and then to a Fall Fest! I absolutely love fall. I love filling our wagon with babies and pumpkins! I love eating caramel corn and drinking hot apple cider. I love the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice. I love the sound of my children laughing and jumping into huge piles of leaves! I love their little rosy cheeks and the way they always smell like peanut butter and apple juice. I also enjoy filling our home with the scents of this amazing season! I will post my favorite fall recipe next! I hope your weekend overflows with the abundance of this very special time of year!